Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We leave tomorrow... and we're not packed.

I am still having a bit of trouble wrapping my brain around the fact that tomorrow we're getting on a plane and, if all goes as planned, not getting off of it until we're in London. In all the recent craziness its been easy to lose sight of the fact that I'm about to travel for the furthest and longest I've ever gone in my life. Let's just take a moment to think about that. Ok done. (Hey I'm on a tight time schedule here!)

Today we are working, cleaning, packing, prepping, job applying, shopping, planning and fretting. The entire ___-ing family has closed like an accordion into the last possible 24 hours.

Our plan for tomorrow is to leave our apartment at 7:30am local time. We're hoping to get to our hotel in Bath, England approximately 26 hours later. That's one ride from a friend, one bus, two flights, another bus, and a long walk later.

I could really go for one of those Amazing Race credit cards right about now. And probably another four coffees.

1 comment:

  1. Breathe in...breathe out... :) Have a wonderful time. Looking forward to seeing through your eyes.

    ReplyDelete