Thursday, June 17, 2010

Traveling with Science

Hi all, Mark here. Just wanted to share a couple of photos!

First, I took an entertaining shapshot of my luggage. Surprisingly I took the carry-on suitcase through security and they didn't even do anything special. Apparently a foot square metal board with electronics on it is the same as a laptop, according to the LAX x-ray dude. Hey, I'm fine with that! Now we'll see what the UK customs folks say when I stroll in with $15000 worth of equipment and try to get it into the country without paying lots of money to the customs people.


Second, look at this photo and guess where it was taken:
Let's see, fancy mall food court? Actually, it's the Atlanta airport. So much better than crapitty crap LAX! Oh, also the free wifi at ATL is far superior to whatever they have at LAX.

Next up, get on a plane for the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment