Thursday, June 24, 2010

More pictures!

I'm back at the library, maxing out my upload limit and gambling on battery life as there are no seats open near outlets.

Here are links to more pictures. I've put in captions on a lot of the pictures so if you have the time (*cough* retired *cough*) or are being sneaky at work (I know who you are!) then going through the pictures one at a time might read like a little story of its own. You have to click on each picture to see the entire caption.

June 19th Part 2

June 20th 

June 21st

June 22nd

It's been very warm here, and muggy too. All the ladies wear dresses and skirts and contrary to what Rick Steves says, the guys under 50 wear shorts. Mark and I are over dressed in long pants and warmer shirts as we were promised rainy cool days by the 10 day forecast yet it has been bright and sunny and HOT every day we've been here so far.

Tomorrow evening Mark and I are headed up North to York and then continuing on to Edinburgh. We're traveling by train and only taking one backpack and our camera for three nights. This will definitely be a new kind of travel for us, but we're looking forward to the adventure. It will be my first time ever traveling by rail (other than the Disneyland Express and trams at airports) so I'll be interested to check it out.

2 comments: