Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm on a plane!

(pictured: us on the Santa Barbara Airbus)

We're off!! The bus we took this morning from Santa Barbara to LAX reminded us a lot of college. I wonder how many different charter buses we took in those four years? Unfortunately we weren't able to take the bus straight onto the tarmac for this trip. The lines for security at LAX were a mess but after lots of waiting and shuffling of items we managed to get our bags checked and onto the plane. They didn't even blink twice at all the plugs in Mark's suitcase.

Our next stop is a layover in Atlanta. Then we have our red eye to London, we have to clear customs (which will be tricky with the equipment Mark is traveling with) and then catch our bus to Bath.

So far everything is going smoothly. In flight WiFi, though not cheap, is amazing. I can't wait for the Alaska fleet to upgrade to it for all of our future flights. I always heard about in flight WiFi but as we normally only fly on little planes for short flights I never really considered it. Now that I've been on a plane for over three hours I see that it is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment