Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!

Happy 2011 everyone! Mark and I made it home yesterday after nearly three weeks of travel, including one 12 day long trip sandwiched by two shorter trips. Whew! Go huge or go home, we say! Here is the timeline:

December 11-12: Brady Christmas in San Diego
December 17-21: 50th wedding anniversary celebration in Glen Carbon, IL
December 21-29: Lingwood Christmas in Seattle + a million other things
December 30-31: Holiday Bowl in San Diego (GO DAWGS!!!)

We had a great trip, did a ton of stuff, and saw a lot of family. It was epic! Stay tuned for more posts about each part of our trip... I'll write them eventually :)

To tide you over, here is a picture of my Uncle Terry's super duper awesome epic Christmas Tree.


As I told Mark, getting a huge Christmas tree isn't really even a need or a want... it's just something that's in my genes.

Oh! Don't forget: you can always click the link to my Picasa web albums if you want to browse through the thousands of pictures I have up online from various travels. I usually only put a couple of shots in each blog post but if you want the real deal, check out the web albums. Mark is turning into a fantastic photographer and some of his shots are absolutely amazing! In Picasa you can leave public comments on the pictures, so feel free to do so.

Happy New Year everyone! Let's practice saying it "twenty-eleven"... I don't want to hear it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment