Thursday, July 8, 2010

Back home

I made it back home, and whew jet lag sucks. For some reason for me coming back hit me way harder than going there.

I just wanted to let you know I put up pictures from our trip to Lingwood and our weekend in London. Look carefully and you'll find more things checked off the now famous bucket list, some beautiful shots of Big Ben, some terrifying pictures of a mummy I plan to use to frighten the next child who sasses me in class, and hopefully inspiration to spend your vacation days and go somewhere awesome.

Links to albums:

July 1

July 2

July 3

July 4

Backdated stories to follow, sometime in the coming days. Until then I leave with you some terrible poetry, inspired no doubt by jet lag.

Ode to a British Mocha

oh British mocha
so perfectly steamed
with two shots
Espresso
and real chocolate
this is how Caffeine
is intended
I'm so sorry to leave you
for my american syrup
and powder imitation
oh my perfect, perfect mocha
Starbucks be damned.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, great pictures of town of Lingwood with many Lingwood signs. According to Wikipedia, Lingwood comes from "Lingwoode" and was first noted in 1190.

    ReplyDelete